A Place To Relax, Space For The Family, Country Living, Executive lifestyle, PERFECT!
- 10,000m2 Fully fenced allotment
- Seperate fenced in yards/paddocks
- 2 Clotheslines
- 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus an office - all with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom has a huge en-suite with full size bath, large shower and dual basins w/Bay Windows as well as a walk-in-robe
- Modern Open plan kitchen/living room with 9ft ceilings semi glossed paint job on the interior walls, and access to the Triple slider door, outdoor entertaining area that's fully pet proof screened leading to pavers around the home and timber retaining wall on the eastern side
- The kitchen is the hub of the home and features stone bench-tops and MASSIVE butler's pantry, Skylight, Electric Stove
- Separate media room/Formal Lounge
- Laundry Room featuring exhaust vent for a drier, no more condensation!
- A Powder basin
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout, reverse cycle ceiling cassette system in living area, plus 3 gas heater outlets.
- Bore depth of 82 meters with a pump test of 823 gallons per hour equipped with 3 phase submersible 1000 gallon per hour capacity, starting level 53.6m
- Irrigation system in gardens and lawn
- 3 x 22,500Litre (rain water) & 1 x 5000 Litre tanks (bore, 1 x 1000 litre, rain to gravity feed during loss of power) house is plumbed to run on rain and bore, all rainwater or all bore in case one system fails
- 15m x 7.5m shed with concrete floor, hard stand area, 1 x 3 phase 20amp outlet, 4 x 10amp outlets.
- 6.9m x 6.6m Automatic/remote door garage with internal access to living room and extra storage facilities.
This beautiful, massive, luxury living in the country home, is set in a peaceful, pleasantly quiet cul-de-sac. A wonderful, friendly street brings you a close knit neighbourhood community, raising kids here is a no brainer. A lifestyle suited for the retiring mature aged couple or the young financially stable family. Maybe even the executive whom loves the country but would like the modern living aspect. This home is ready for it's new owner, so what are you waiting for?
Call to book an inspection.