- Large 4004m2 Fenced Allotment In quiet culdesac with no through traffic.
- Huge Entertaining Deck 12.9 x 4.5m (fully screened)
- Huge 18x8m Shed with provision for a second rumpus room/"man cave."
- Shed has upgraded sub board to accommodate A/c if needed and 15 amp points to accommodate welders etc.
- Modified garage with deeper access to accommodate larger vehicles.
- Dual ovens in the kitchen and generous sized induction cooktop.
- Massive Main Bedroom with Walk in and Large en-suite with dual rain shower heads.
- Water feed to the house can be entirely town water or entirely tank water.
- Rainwater catchment is taken from entire house and entire shed roof and diverted to a holding tank to prevent water stagnation.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning that is fully zoned throughout the home for individual comfort, as well as ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
- All gardens feature watering systems, with town water (and generous taps) available to the entire property boundary line.
- Curbed & Fully sealed Driveway To Garage and Shed.
- Concrete Paths to entry and backyard/clothesline.
- Large Bedrooms and Generous storage throughout.
If you are in the market for a large family home that is built and ready to go then look no further. The current owners' lives have gone in a different direction which leaves a home that has been built better than the norm ready and available now. Just 4 Years old there has been no holding back with room sizes and attention to detail. The Main bedroom is huge with a walk-in robe and massive en-suite that features dual shower and basins. The open plan living area moves well out onto the screened deck and there is a media room that fits in nicely too. The Shed has the potential to be a brilliant games room or man cave with a dividing wall separating the vehicles from the potential games/rumpus area.
Properties such as this one do not come up every day so act now and start getting ready to move in early in the new year.