Fabulous Home with Flawless Gardens
- 4005m2 allotment & fully fenced
- House Built 2004 (346m2) on pier & beam foundations
- 9 ft height Ceilings
- Air Conditioned Living Areas
- Massive open plan living + separate family room with Federation arch entrance
- 4 bedrooms with main offering walk-in robe & ensuite
- New Guinea rosewood Kitchen with s/s dishwasher, s/s wall oven & large- breakfast bar,
- Large walk-in storeroom + large linen cupboards
- Large main bathroom with separate bath to shower
- Wide hallways with VJ panelling
- 3 sets of glass French doors (lounge, dining & main bedroom)
- 9m x 7.5m colorbond shed + attached 6m x 7.5m carport with power & concrete floor
- Ample Water Storage with countless tanks
- Water to residence can be switched between town and rainwater tank
- Watering Systems Automated.
A great location to reside in - Spring Creek Estate has always been one of Dalby's finest rural residential locations.
With the circular driveway, post & rail fencing, well established trees and garden beds, pebbled walkways, and packed with features, this 4 bedroom home shines from the street. The sweeping full length decks available front and rear of this quality home give you ample outdoor living/dining areas or great places just to relax on. Both areas overlook a manicured parkland setting, gardens and lawn areas.
Call today to arrange inspection.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd ("the Company") and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.